As part of Tuesday’s tech tip I have put together a Google Drive signature tutorial. This tutorial covers the step by step process of how to set up a signature in your mail account. The advantages of having an automatic signature in Gmail are:
- Allows you to look professional
- Gives people a better feel for who you are
- You can link your blog address in the signature
- You can link your Twitter
- Avoid having to type a closing at the end of every email
Students who will be graduating soon should seriously consider adding a professional signature to their Gmail account. When students are in college and are communicating with their professors and/or potential employers, it conveys a highly professional image.