We are looking forward to another exciting week of activities for CS Ed Week/Hour of Code 2022. We hope BHS students and teachers will enjoy what we’ve prepared. Students and teachers, please note that there are some apps you may need your students to download from Mosyle Manager or Self-Service.
- Coding with Sphero (https://edu.sphero.com/) and Pepper robot (https://www.softbankrobotics.com/emea/en/pepper). Download Sphero Edu app from Mosyle. Presentation by Altamas and Talhah
- Creative Coding with Vidcode (https://www.vidcode.com/). Log into the site with your Google account and choose Hour of Code activities. Vidcode presentation by Frank
- Visual Coding with Processing.org (https://hello.processing.org) and Open Processing (https://openprocessing.org/) Download Processing app from Mosyle. Processing presentation by Julia and another presentation by Evan
- Drone Presentation and Coding with Drones (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/tello-edu). Download Tello EDU app from Mosyle. Drone programming presentation by Dakota and Joe, condensed by Tisa and Ragad. Also see our drone info from recent drone conference
- Music Coding with EarSketch (https://earsketch.gatech.edu/landing/#/) and Using GarageBand. Presentation by Benito and Wes (additional links within their presentation)
- Virtual Reality with HTC Vive (https://www.vive.com/us/), Oculus Quest (https://www.oculus.com/quest), and AR/VR Coding (https://cospaces.io/edu/). See presentation by various Help Desk students, and CoSpaces presentation by Mihir
BCAT story on our field trip to Microsoft